Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Can't Walk Yet, But...

I can't walk yet, so I'm not really sure how mom and dad expect me to go three and a half miles in a mere 39 days, but that seems to be the plan.  On May 3, 2009, Mom, Dad and I will be walking to raise money for March of Dimes.  That means I have to do a shameless plug here and ask you to donate.  It's pretty well documented how small I was when I was born, but in case you need a reminder...


October 15, 2008

The other day, I was weighed at 12lbs, 5oz.  It's hard to believe I was ever that small, but thanks to organizations like March of Dimes, I have thrived.


March 3, 2009



Thanks! and...

Don't Forget To Breathe

3 comments:

Kelly Choma said...

So stinking CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Lookin' good Miss Lucy!

Sue Jacquette said...

We need some new posts, guys!