Thursday, October 30, 2008

When It Rains...

With all of Lily's recent developments, I've been remiss in sharing some family news.  My sister and brother-in-law, Julie and Jeff Kowalsky, adopted a beautiful baby boy, Louis Evan Kowalsky.  Born 10/20/08, at 9lbs, 12oz, he shares his birthday with Amanda.  Julie and Jeff found out about the adoption match the afternoon of the 20th, and picked him up and brought him home on the 21st.  So my parents had two grandchildren in nine days, for a total of three now, one from myself and each of my two sisters.  Lucas Hereford, Shari's son, was born 11/9/06, so yes, the three cousins are Lucas, Lily, and Louie!

Julie, Jeff, and Louie are all doing great, and we're all looking forward to raising our kids together and having them get to know each other.  At the tender young age of 42, I was the youngest of my sibs to have my first child.  Good times.

Don't Forget To Breathe

2 comments:

erin said...

congratulations to you and yours! Miss you guys-

reggie makes 5 said...

We're so proud of her (and you guys, too!). She is beautiful and a firecracker, it seems. Can't wait to meet her and have a girlfriend for Reggie.
Love, Mara & Alan